Followers

Blog Archive

Bello Scarto. Powered by Blogger.
17 January 2010

You can now resell my Posers!





here are my first 4 sets
available here at Bello Scarto and here at Heartbeatz Creationz


Each pack is a set of 8 tubes in 8 different poses

large graphics 1500 x 810 px 300dpi

you can buy these packs and go ahead and sell on yourself as is!

terms are easy,
sell as is,
sell as commercial use,
use preview provided
your buyer sells as part of personal use kit

all terms enclosed in zip

i do all the work, you buy from me and sell on, its a win win situation folks

hugs jay xx




want a taster of whats in there? this tube available as cu, not to resell, is not a tube from any of kits, you can get it here
(c) heartbeatz creationz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 17 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Where To Find Me


Grab My Blinkie


My Store



Freebies
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Scrappin Nation

Our Blog Trains